Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Luv My Friends

Yah,i luv all my friends,,i need them to do all the things!!I need syahirah coz she will be my light when the candle is burn out,,i need raudhah coz she will always make me laugh when we talk,we walk,we do anything together..i need amirah coz she will be my alarm when i'm goin' to sleep in the class..i need farhanah coz she will teach me how to be manners..i need farah coz i can share with her my private n confidential things..i need fatin coz she is the colour of our friendship..

i need all my friends to make my life 99% perfect..

i need my family to make my life 100% perfect..

i don't need boyfriend because he will make my life 101% sucks..


conclusion:wat do u guys think when read this article n hear this instrumental music??^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

>_<